Thursday, March 22, 2012

Now, Let's Review

South Hill Forest Products members would tell anyone that our mushrooms are the tastiest, most palatable, scrumdiddlyumptious mushrooms around, but what do our customers have to say about them? Josh Eckenrode is the owner of Ithaca's very own Cafe Dewitt and had some extremely kind words to share about the mushrooms he purchased from us:

"All of the chefs at Cafe Dewitt have been so thrilled by the quality and consistency of the oyster mushrooms from South Hill Forest Products. When I first opened the bag, I could not believe how beautiful the mushrooms were. Once I started cooking with them, I was even more pleased. We have been using the oyster mushrooms in omelette fillings, particularly with bacon, red onion and gryuere cheese. I have also used them in risotto with asiago cheese, and fresh herbs. The texture is so delicate and the flavor so full that I cannot wait to use them in more of our specials. Thank you South Hill Forest Products for the wonderful job you are doing; I cannot wait for the shiitakes!!!"
--Josh Eckenrode

Thank YOU, Josh...and everybody at Cafe Dewitt!

We are so glad that people are enjoying our products and we wouldn't be in existence if it wasn't for our beloved customers! More mushrooms are soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment